Austin Air, Bedroom Machine® HM420
This product is currently sold out.
- Peaceful, uninterrupted, high quality sleep
- Reduces snoring
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the Bedroom Machine®?
- Those who have difficulty sleeping or have poor quality sleep
- Individuals that suffer from COPD, allergy and asthma attacks at night
- Anyone looking to improve their overall health and wellbeing
Why is the Bedroom Machine® the best choice for me?
- Our most comprehensive air purifier with a 5th stage of filtration
- Developed to improve sleep
- Effectively filters sub-micron particles, gases, odors and VOCs
- Keeps your bedroom fresh and clean
The Austin Air Bedroom Machine® was used in clinical trials at the University of John Hopkins to reduce Nitrogen Dioxide levels in the homes of local residents. Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) is a gas often present in homes where there are gas stoves. High levels of NO2 are particularly dangerous for people with COPD. The gas can dramatically increase symptoms of coughing, wheezing and chest tightness.
The results were dramatics. NO2 dropped in the kitchen by 27% and continued to stay low for the length of the study. Within a week NO2 levels in the bedroom dropped by 23%.
In a second study at John Hopkins, the Bedroom Machine ® was placed in the homes of women, living with a smoker, who were either pregnant or with very young babies. Again the results were impressive. It was clinically proven that running an Austin Air Bedroom Machine® will effectively remove indoor pollutants from the home, including nicotine.
The Bedroom Machine (HM420) clean rooms up to 1500 square feet.