Lepora, ParadisePURE® Pour Through 950 Water Filtration System-Pitcher + Filter
SHOCKING STUDIES REVEAL that drinking water contains 190 contaminates that cause health problems including heart disease, stroke and cancer. Yet millions of people do nothing to stop this serious daily health hazard from hurting their family. Why? Because powerful water filters are too difficult to use and expensive – UNTIL NOW.
Now you can protect your family with easy-to-use powerful water filters for safe healthy great tasting water anywhere from ParadisePURE the specialists in easy-to-use powerful water filters.
ParadisePURE is Powerful enough to turn toxic water into healthy drinking water – easily
Most solutions to our dangerous water problems are complicated, ineffective or expensive. But now, finally there’s an easy solution. With ParadisePUREyou can quickly and easily have safe healthy great tasting water anytime, anywhere – in your home, office, school, gym, spa, outdoors or even when you’re travelling in foreign places.
What are these dangerous toxins?
There are three categories that commonly cause the most serious problems in drinking water. They are chlorine, heavy metals especially lead and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Chlorine is used to make drinking water safe from certain bacteria. This process while good at removing harmful microbes creates hazardous by-products such as chloroform and bromoform which are classified by the US EPA as probable human carcinogens, capable of causing cancer.
Lead in drinking water is very dangerous. It can be the result of corroded pipes, brass faucets or fixtures with lead solder. Lead can cause heart and blood problems, high blood pressure, hypertension, decreased kidney function and reproductive problems in adults.
Even low amounts of lead in the blood of children can result in behavior and learning problems, lower IQ, hyperactivity, slowed growth, hearing problems and anemia.
VOCs are used in many industrial processes in the creation of products. They can seep into the soil and get in to groundwater eventually ending up in drinking water. VOCs can harm the central nervous system, kidneys, liver and some VOCs are known cancer-causers.